The ConRad 2019 starts on May 14th, 2019 and ends on May 16th, 2019.
1. "Latest trends in radiation preparedness"
(covering broad aspects from basic concepts of radiation protection to disaster medicine)
2. "Living in contaminated areas"
(radiation protection regulations, comparisons with exposures in natural background areas, epidemiological risk assessments, decontamination of the ground and many more)
3. Decontamination measures and monitoring
4. Effects of electromagnetic fields
5. Effects of low dose radiation
6. Radiation accident management
7. Radiation biology/Radiation physics
8. Radiation epidemiology
9. Radiation emergency medical preparedness and response
10. Radiation health effects and medical countermeasures
11. Radiation protection
12. Radiation risk perception of the public