Here you will find the timetable of the confernece and all information about the individual events. More detailed information about the program will be added continuously.
|Wednesday, 12th May
|| 10 a.m. until 8.45 p.m.
|Thursday, 13st May
|| 9 a.m. until 6.30 p.m.
|Friday, 14nd May
|| 9 a.m. until 9.00 p.m.
|Saturday, 15th May
|| 9 a.m. until 12.45 p.m.
Further information on individual events
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Wednesday between 10.00 a.m & 3.00 p.m.)
- Openings Ceremony (Thursday 12.15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.)
- Keynotes (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Prof. Gregory A. Miller - Critical Update On Research Domain Criteria (RDoC)
- Prof. Yair Bar-Haim - From Cognitive Bias Research to Cognitive Trainings
- Prof. Dr. Dipl.-Psych. Tania Lincoln - Psychosen: Mechanismen verstehen und Psychotherapie gestalten
- Events of the division (Wednesday & Thursday)
- JuMi Meet-The Experts (Thursday 10:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Accompanying program
- Wine tasting
- Escape Game