For each poster a dedicated poster board has been assigned and can be found in the attached pdf, organised by day and session in which the poster shall be shown.
- For each poster abstract, one A0 poster board in portrait format is reserved. Please click here to download the poster template which you are invited to use but it is not mandatory. (You may also individually download the header and footer or the pdf version).
- The poster boards will be 2.50m high and 1m wide.
- Sticky pads to hang the posters to the board will be available at the venue.
- Posters will be on display only during the day indicated in the Detailed Programme.
- Posters can be mounted at the following time slots: Monday - Thursday: 11:00-15:00 & Friday: 09:00-12:00 and shall be dismounted at the end of each poster session. Poster that by the end of the day have not been removed will be disposed-off.
- Formal poster sessions are held from Monday to Thursday from 17:20 to 19:00 and on Friday from 12:20 to 14:00, but coffee breaks and lunch breaks could also be opportunities to present the posters.
- The presence of the author is requested for the whole duration of the Poster Session to provide information and reference.
- To print the poster directly in Bonn, you can contact Kessoprint copyshop:
Tel. 0228-23 24 25
Nikolausstr. 43 53129 Bonn, Germany
Please send your file in PDF of JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services offered by the store:
- A0 poster print on the same day -> 28€;
- Poster delivery to your hotel or accomodation -> 15€ extra;
- The kessoprint paper is fotopaper 250g FSC certificate;
- The shop will be open on 26th May as well
Please note that kessoprint only accepts cash (no credit cards)