Travel and accommodation costs will be reimbursed up to a certain limit for participants eligible to receive travel and accommodation benefits (see EHDN reimbursement policy below).
!!! Please note that your reimbursement form needs to be sent WITHIN NOVEMBER 2022. Later submitted requests can not be considered !!!
- THE REIMBURSEMENT IS CLOSED -
EHDN members travelling within Europe are entitled to have their travel expenses reimbursed up to a maximum of 400 EUR.
EHDN members travelling from non-European countries can be reimbursed for travel costs up to 600 EUR.
Please note: costs above that cannot be covered by EHDN.
EHDN reimbursement policy:
The following people are entitled to attend EHDN2022 and are eligible to receive the travel and accommodation benefits:
– all regular members of the EHDN
– all associated members of the EHDN who are active in working groups
– 2 representatives/observers from each HDA based within the respective European countries and those countries affiliated to the HAD
– only hotel (no 5*) and transportation (airfare, train, km via car)
– only hotel and accommodation for EHDN member attending the conference. If partner/family travels along, this is NOT reimbursed. (children do NOT count as members)
– NO meals
– maximum 3 nights reimbursed (nights of the plenary meeting)
Please note that applications for regular or associated membership submitted after May 23, 2022 will not be eligible for reimbursement.
Guests are welcome and able to register for the meeting and the social events – however, guests are not eligible for receiving travel and accommodation benefits.
Reimbursement forms need to be submitted by latest November 30, forms handed in after this deadline will not be accepted.
Please see our reimbursement form here.