Presentation Formats - Suggestions
We appreciate your decision to participate in the ESE Kongress agenda. Just like us, you want the audience to remember your presentation positively – an essential foundation for new business opportunities.
It’s worthwhile taking the time to find ways to stand out from the many other presentations. Nice slides and interesting topics are a good means to this end. However, it takes more to leave a lasting impression.
- Talk with the audience, not to the audience.
- Tell stories or anecdotes from projects and talk about experiences that make your topic tangible.
- Stage your topic as drama, thriller, detective story, comedy, science fiction etc.
- Get the attention of the audience through tasks and questions that the audience relates to your topic.
- Activate your audience with questions, short exercises and games.
- Be humorous – but stay focused and serious.
- Have a dialog, interview or discussion with another person (customer, skeptic, expert …) about your topic.
- Ask the attendees to exchange opinions about the topic.
- Give the attendees tasks to solve individually or in teams.
- Offer interesting, useful and innovative information, solutions or items for the attendees to take home.
- Perform demos that the attendees can try out themselves after the presentation.
- Use different media, such as a flipchart, pinboard, videos etc.
- Depending on your talent, try out different communication formats, such as acting, music, magic tricks, acrobatics …
Contact for Questions on Presentation Formats
Phone +49 (0) 173 84 23 948