Cloudferro - DIAS
*****FOR THIS SESSION BRING WITH YOU YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET*****
“Introduction to CREODIAS” training is dedicated to everyone, who is looking for a platform that provides an easy access to Earth Observation data with integrated processing environment.
CREODIAS is one of the European DIAS (Data and Information Access Services) platforms, aimed at facilitating access to satellite data and ensuring the possibility of its processing in the cloud, as well as the creation of its own applications and services.
During the training attendees will learn step by step how to access CREODIAS platform, obtain satellite datasets and prepare cloud environment to perform data processing.
Following topics will be presented:
• CREODIAS platform architecture
• Copernicus data collections and Very High Resolution data available on CREODIAS
• CREODIAS user tools for browsing, selecting and processing EO products
• Setting up Virtual Machine
• Hands-on: Vegetation analysis in SNAP, using Sentinel datasets
Attendees should be CREODIAS registered users. Please follow this link to register: https://portal.creodias.eu/register.php