Following the publication of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Sixth Assessment Report (AR6), leading researchers and policy makers discuss the best available bio-geophysical science underpinning past, present, and future climate change and the need for systematic observations from space.
• Simonetta Cheli (Director of Earth Observation Programmes and Head of ESRIN affiliation)
• Anna Pirani ( IPCC WG1 Technical Support Unit )
• Sonia Seneviratne (ETH Zurich)
• Richard Jones (UK Met Office)
• Marie-Fanny Racault (University of East Anglia)
• Inge Jonckheere (FAO)
•Han Dolman (Director of Royal Netherlands Institute of Sea Research) (NIOZ)