Become a Speaker
Play an active part in designing ESE Kongress! There are plenty of reasons why you should participate with our own presentation or seminar:
- Share your know-how, your experience and your findings with colleagues from the industry.
- Benefit from ESE Kongress as the renowned platform to make a name for yourself as a software expert and to increase your market value.
- Present your solutions to a large professional audience.
- Main presenters attend the congress at no cost.
- Presenters of the best rated sessions or seminars will be honored with the Best Speaker Award.
- We look forward to your abstract!
- You will be notified of acceptance by end of July, after an independent program committee has evaluated all submissions.
How to participate in the Call for Papers
As a first step, you submit your abstract and details online.
Prepare your submission efficiently:
Cick here for a preview of the submission form and required input for the abstract.
Content required for abstract submission
- Titel, topic area, type of presentation
- Vita (max. 1000 characters) and photo (optional)
- Language, target group, required knowledge, content summary, benefit
(total max. 3000 characters)
- Note: Only technical papers will be accepted!
Please click here for an overview of possible topics.
Presentation with or without demo (40 min.), compact seminar (3 hours), compact seminar (5 hours)
Your paper in the conference proceedings
If your presentation is accepted, you are required to submit your paper for the conference proceedings.
There are numerous benefits:
- You will also reach those who could not attend your presentation in person.
- Those interested can look up essential details of your presenation afterwards.
- Your attendees' colleagues will also use the conference proceedings as a source of information.
- You can normally reuse the text several times, e.g. on your website or in a whitepaper.
- Many papers will be published by the ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS editors as coordinated with you.
Click here for details on the scope and format of your paper for the proceedings.
Submission deadline is 16 October 2023.
Dates & deadlines
- 14 May 23: Closing date for abstract submission
- End of July 23: Notification of acceptance
- 16 Oct. 23: Paper for proceedings - upload as Word file (presentations only, not for seminars)
- 20 Nov. 23: Presentation slides - upload as PDF (presentations only, not for seminars)